Re: Dropping gij-3.2 / gcj-3.2 / libgcj3 / libgcj3-dev

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 22:33, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Is there any reason to keep these packages? They are replaced by the
> corresponding packages built from the gcc-3.3 source package.

There is a newer version of gjdoc which needs packaging. This is far
better than the curret version. Unfortunately, it needs two
(buggy/immature) libraries to be packaged first. I've not had time so
far (Uni work) and have asked for help on debian-java without response.

Feel free to do a nmu of gjdoc, changing the depencencies, or even help
package the new version :)
If not, I'll be able to try again at the start of July.
--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :