Re: Packaging java program - questions (dependencies on j2, jboss story)

I don't think any of the free Javas (or actually Classpath.org's
Classpath) is up to handling JBoss' esoteric use of Proxies,
Classloaders or garbage handling. I could be wrong, but that is my
impression. Heck, I'd be excited about Tomcat 4.0.

Ean Schuessler                                      ean@brainfood.com
Brainfood, Inc.                              http://www.brainfood.com