Re: Kaffe marked remove (was Release-critical Bugreport for May 9, 2003)

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 11:30:04AM -0500, Drew Scott Daniels wrote:
> Why is this package marked remove?

Because it's been continually unreleasable.

> Note bug 191866 was reported May 4th and according to
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=kaffe there *was* one
> other RC bug that was opened Feb 24 and closed about a month later...

Well, no. That bug had a trivial one line patch filed a month later (Mar 30),
it was closed another month later (May 01), aka a few days ago.

> I also wonder if there is a more appropriate place/person to ask why
> something is marked remove.

Fix the RC bugs first, then ask.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''