Re: Jboss, Apache2 and mod_jk2

Actually I ended up grabbing modjk2 from the Apache site and dropping that straight into the modules directory. That worked fine...

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

/ Andrew Shaw <andrew.shaw@netdecisions.com> wrote:
| I'm trying to setup Jboss with Apache2 but I'm struggling with the
| jk2 connector. The Apache2 install was done using apt-get while the
| Jboss ( jboss-3.0.6_tomcat-4.1.18) install was just a case of
| unzipping a binary. As it stands both Apache2 and Jboss start and
| run perfectly.
| | To link the two together I've been attempting to use modjk2. Using
| the documentation that I have I've added this section to
| ~jboss/server/default/deploy/tomcat41-service.xml:
[...]

What is the status of mod-webapp? I saw a libapache2-modweb in deb:

libapache2-mod-webapp - Apache 2.0 connector for the Tomcat servlet
                       engine

Is it deprecated or shouldn't you move to this solution?

Cheers,

-- arnaud @ home
FingerPrint: 82F3 45D0 F1B2 D79E D0BE  5188 E2FC C566 EEB6 B4C2