Change in ANT support in Xemacs?

I've been using Xemacs at work for quite some time now with JDE and haven't had much problem getting work done. Today, though, I'm unable to compile from within Xemacs with ANT. The problem is that Xemacs, when I enter a build target, complains:

"wrong type argument: listp,history"

What's this? I also noticed that there's a few new menu items under JDE->Project->Options. Has something major changed in JDE?

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@databasix.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/c/mcpierce>