Struts not working :(

Hi there!

I can't start any struts application (struts-example, struts-blank). There is
allways the same:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:248)

I have: Debian sid (up to date ;] ) + JDK1.3 (from Black-something ;] ) +
Tomcat4 (sid packages) + eclipse (from deb http://people.debian.org/~tora/deb
./) and all dependencies are OK (tomcat works fine)

I have all strut's .war files in /var/lib/tomcat4/webapps (struts version
1.1-b3)

I don't know what this Exception mean, and how to fix it. I think that I've
all packages I need (Xercer, Xalan) but I'm not sure.

Oh - struts-documentation works, but there isn't too much working struts code
;)

Maybe you have some idea about it? Maybe there are some struts packages
(possibly unofficial?), or I have to install some more packages?

Hugs!
Romek Kalukiewicz

PS. Reply to my From address, please, because I'm not subscribed here. (as You
can see i'm desperated - searched for it for about 5 days, and nothing :( )