Strange error after upgrading to 1.4.1

I just upgraded my work machine to Blackdown's 1.4.1 package, having previously used 1.3.1 for development. Now, when I run my ANT script, I'm seeing the following error message:

run:
Mar 27, 2003 9:54:11 AM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences$3 run
WARNING: Could not create system preferences directory. System preferences are unusable.

I've deleted the ~/.java directory and have let the JDK rebuild it, but I still keep seeing the above error after the directory's been recreated. Any ideas?

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@databasix.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/c/mcpierce>