Re: debs to look at

Great Idea :)

jEdit is my preffered editor... Though it is no pain to set it up
manually  a deb package might be cool :)
I think it would be worthy to have both the stable 3.2.2 and the
4.0pre6 version, though the development release is extremly
usable !

Btw. I'm knew to debian and I wondered if there is something
like a pseudo-java package that tells the system that java is installed
and gives me the freedom to do that myself ?