Re: Planned mass-filing of bugs: java packages only depending on java-common

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 09:33:49AM -0800, Stephen Zander wrote:

> To that end I will be filing important bugs against any lib*-java
> package that does not depend on either java1-runtime or java2-runtime
> (should the package required features of the standard java.* classes
> that are only included in the j2se specification).

Currently the following packages in testing provide java1-runtime:
gij-3.0, gij-3.2, orp-classpath and sablevm. All of them include (or
depend on) a Java virtual machine so if I add this dependecy to the
lib*-java packages I end up with a de-facto dependency on a virtual
machine (which is e.g. not needed for autobuilders). Could you first
file bug reports against all Java apckages that should provide
java1-runtime (like classpath)?

Regards,
Stefan Gybas