Re: j2sdk build-depends cannot be satisfied?

Ola Lundqvist wrote:

A runtime is just the core classes. That is my definition anyway.

Ok, could you add this clarification to the Java policy and the virtual package list?

Don't you need the core classes (runtime env) to build the native package?

Sure, but since neither classpath nor libgcj* provide the virtual runtime package I have to add an explicit build dependency on them (I might have to do this anyway since I might have to add the JAR to the class path).

So currently the *-runtime dependecies are not satisfied by the packages that provide the core classes but only by some complete JVM.

Regards,
Stefan Gybas