eclipse packages

Hi forks,

I built experimental eclipse packages and upload them into following
apt-line.

	deb http://yamaguch.sytes.net/~tora/tmp/eclipse ./
	deb-src http://yamaguch.sytes.net/~tora/tmp/eclipse ./

It's very ugly now but it can be compiled from source and it works. My eclipse package is divided into following packages:

	+ eclipse
		+ eclipse-platform
			+ libeclipse-swt-java
		+ eclipse-jdt
			+ eclipse-javac

	+ eclipse-nls-sdk-translations

Horizontal location shows packages denpendency. For examples,
eclipse depends on eclipse-platform and eclipse-jdt. eclipse-platform
depends on libeclipse-swt-java.

known problem:
	* Bootstrap script eclipse.sh isn't brushed up yet.
	* They were built by custom script build.sh. I can't compile
	  by ant:<
	* I didn't remove trace log in build.sh.

I'm not sure whether it will be official package or not. But I hope it
leads to official package. If you have any comments, please send me or
debian-java ML. If you maint eclipse packages, you can use this
package freely.

kind regards,

Takashi Okamoto