Ok, I'm back. I hope.

I'm really trying to make an effort at getting back on the Kaffe horse.
As a token of that effort I am uploading a really lousy effort at a
1.0.7 package. Mostly I've just taken a few basic steps and made sure
that it runs with Freenet.

I've taken care of a few major issues that were keeping it from building
on the build servers. Also there is simply a lot wider platform support
thanks to stuff Jim Pick is doing upstream.

Some things I'm going to try and take care of in the near term include:
- Making sure any straggler dependencies are taken care of. (I think I
got most of this in order).
- Breaking all of the .jar files out into a kaffe-common package and
moving the jars into share.
- Closing or verifying a bunch of the usability bugs in the bug system
(ie. Kaffe loops indefinately when...)
- Figure out how you activate LFS. (is this hard? I can use some help)

So, sorry and thanks. Just start flaming me when you get the package.

Ean Schuessler                                      ean@brainfood.com
Chief Technology Officer                           214-720-0700 x 315
Brainfood, Inc.                              http://www.brainfood.com