Re: About j2sdk1.3

Seeing as this comes up on a regular basis, I'll send the response to
debian-java as well....

    yoros> I don't find j2se-common package, where can I find it?  I
    yoros> think j2sdk1.3 and j2re1.3 are not well-packaged.  If the
    yoros> bug is corrected yet, where can I find the good packages?

If you are using my .debs from the Blackdown mirrors, you need to have
the following in sources.list:

  http://your.favourite.backdown.mirror/pub/java unstable main non-free

Without the main entry in addition to non-fee, you won't find all the
packages you need.

--
Stephen

"If I claimed I was emporer just cause some moistened bint lobbed a
scimitar at me they'd put me away"