Re: java2-runtime

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Tom Badran wrote:

> Is there a dummy debian package available that provides this or j2re1.3? I

The dummy-package is gone from the archive, but in the latest java-policy
there's a section on creating your own dummy package through the use of
the equivs-package. It can be found in the java-common package.
The online version appears to lack that section though and I guess the
ones in testing and stable as well (judging from their versionnumber.

> have the sun jdk installed and dont want to install the blackdown one just to

Someone mentioned he's updating that one to the latest available version.
Haven't seen much activity though. :(

regards,
Thomas
--

	- Laughing stock: cattle with a sense of humor.