Re: java2-runtime

Tom Badran a écrit:

Is there a dummy debian package available that provides this or j2re1.3? I have the sun jdk installed and dont want to install the blackdown one just to get frost to work. I have java-virtual-machine-dummy installed which is enought to get tomcat4 to work, but no luck with with frost. If this doesnt exist, any chance someone could make this (i would but dont know how)?

Thanks

Tom

for the /etc/apt/sources.list

# java
deb ftp://ftp.oleane.net/pub/java-linux/debian woody non-free

then
# apt-get install j2re1.3

have fun
yoann

Etudiant: Wanadoo t'offre le Pack eXtense Haut Débit soit 150,92 euros d'économies !
Et pour 1 euro de plus, reçois le CD-ROM du jeu Dark Age of Camelot
+ 1 mois de jeu en réseau offert !
Clique ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.etudiant