Tomcat4 + Apache

Hi,

I installed "libapache-mod-webapp" in order to "connect" Apache(1.3.26)
and Tomcat(4.0.3) on a Debian Woody box. These are my entries in
"httpd.conf":

LoadModule webapp_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_webapp.so
[...]
<IfModule mod_webapp.c>
   WebAppConnection warpConnection   warp            localhost:8008
   WebAppDeploy     examples         warpConnection  /examples/
</IfModule>

When I try to start apache, I get this error message:

Invalid command 'WebAppDeploy', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration
failed

Could anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance
Didi