Re: dummy java2-runtime in sid?

W liście z czw, 08-08-2002, godz. 11:21, Thomas J. Zeeman pisze:
> > I'm sure there used to be a dummy java package so that you could install
> > packages that depended on a jre package, but you supplied your own?
> Yup, they used to exist. They've been pulled 'cause ftp-masters don't
> seem to like dummy-packages. See
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2002/debian-java-200202/msg00002.html
> for more on this.
> You can always build your own dummy with the equivs package.

So that we weren't forced to reinvent the wheel all the time - I'd
suggest having the set of control files (for equivs) for those dummy
packages included in java-common.

I am offering myself to prepare them if java-common maintainer thinks
too that this would be good. (Because of small size it wouldn't make
much sense to have separate java-common-dummies package just with them).

Regards

					Grzegorz B. Prokopski