Re: Eclipse 2.0 on Debian (unstable?) with GTK

Kevin> I would compile from source but the Eclipse people don't seem
Kevin> to know how to organize an OSS project.

No kidding.  They think they do, though, which makes it worse.

I don't know about your specific problem.  I do know that Eclipse 2.0
runs fine on Red Hat Linux 7.3.  So perhaps looking to see what Pango
is there will help.

Kevin> Anyway... seems cool but I will NOT use the Motif version.

Right now the Eclipse launcher still requires Motif.  Look for the
Gtk+ launcher I submitted the other day.  It is in the Eclipse
bugzilla.

Tom