Re: Java Policy.

Sounds like Debian could use the same solution for gcj that Debian uses
for emacs -> just distribute the .java files and do the ahead-of-time
compilation (.java to .so) at install time.  Is this automatic enough
under gcj so that this could that work?

Granted, the emacs solution is currently a bit klunky for the users, who
have to put up with long compiles during install, but it does take the
load off of the maintainers to have to precompile their stuff for
multiple targets.

Cheers,

 - Jim