Re: deb for netbeans

Ok then. I wasn't too sure about it anyway. By the way since there are
several different specifications (1.2, 1.3, 1.4) for java2 vm (and their
base libraries), shouldn't there be some way to handle dependencies on
specifications? For instance i have a project that needs 1.4. Right now
i don't see any way to have that dependency. Maybe the
java-virtual-machine virtual package should have a specification field
so we could say something like depends: java-virtual-machine (>= 1.4).
Maybe something similar for the base libraries. Ok there are no
java2-vms available for debian officially but hopefully someday there
will be, and not handling specification dependencies will cause some
headaches to the users.