Re: deb for netbeans

I was wondering now that you mensioned the java2 vm. I've seen on the
"packages being worked on" list that openoffice debs are being prepared.
I am not sure how accurate this list is but openoffice is on. As far as
i know both openoffice and sun's jdk have the same licenses. How come
sun's jdk (or derivatives like ibm and blackdown) are not considered for
non-free? It's not like there is no demand for 1.3+ compliant
vm/libraries.