Re: java signal 11: Cannot obtain thread information

I have had similar intermittant signal 11 problems. I submitted a bug report to
sun and indicated that I could not reliably reproduce the problem. As of yet I
have not heard anything yet. I got the same error code (4F530E43505002CC) from
the hotspot virtual machine. This error code is associated with bug #4478786 on
the sun java bug parade at

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4478786.html

the bug is marked closed because it is not reproducible. I hope they reopen
this bug. Just because they can't reproduce it reliably doesn't mean the bug
doesn't exist. Especially if several of us still get the problem occasinally.

Chris