Re: Experimental Tomcat 4.0.2 package

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 12:08:13PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> hangs indefinitely, with no tomcat/java processes using CPU.  Same thing for
> a locally installed WAR application.  It appears that a connection is
> established and the request is sent:

What about static files, i.e. http://localhost:8180/ ? Which version of
the package did you try? Are you using a security manager? Do you have
OpenJMX installed (not required)? How many threads/processes are running?

The package worked for me on i386 (Blackdown JDK 1.3.1, Sun JDK 1.4) and
S/390 (IBM JDK 1.3.1) without any problems so far so I guess I can't
help you much here, sorry.

--
Stefan Gybas