Re: Experimental Tomcat 4.0.2 package

Matt Zimmerman wrote:

Is there still some question as to whether these are redistributable?

These are free software (Apache license), they are just taken from
another Jakarta subproject. I think I'll just include their source in
the Tomcat package and build from there.

BTW: A new experminetal version with a split libtomcat4-java package has been
uploaded. Make sure you install the new Tomcat package first because some
files overlap and there is no package conflict (and there won't be since
these are experimental packages).

--
Stefan Gybas