Re: It's a simple and easy-to-follow plan and EVERY website will want this service

> Perhaps one of these filter programs can be placed on
> the debian-java e-mail server and filter things centrally
> for all of us.  Good idea, or bad?

This discussion has gone 'round and 'round on a number of the other
lists, in particular -curiosa and -security.  It sounds like some spam
is already filtered before being sent to the lists.  What we get is
what slips though those filters.  I don't know exactly what's been
implemented; this is just what I gleaned from those other discussions.

But this is getting a little OT...

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@ieee.org>