Re: It's a simple and easy-to-follow plan and EVERY website will want this service

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 08:20:12PM -0600, Rick Lutowski wrote:
> Is there any way to get this spam trash out of our e-mail list?

The first I heard of this spam was the message from you - razor caught it
for me and I never saw it.

Since I installed it 2 months ago, it has caught 620 spam mails and had one
false positive.  I move the mails into a razor-caught folder and check
through once every couple of weeks just to make sure.

Chris

--
Chris Halls | Frankfurt, Germany