Re: Missing 'classes.zip' in j2sdk1.3

>>>>> "yihan" == yihan  <yihan@eudoramail.com> writes:

yihan> I've installed j2sdk1.3 from Blackdown Org., unfortunately when
yihan> I tried to install JavaICQ, it said that I didn't have
yihan> classes.zip file. I've searched through the filesystem, I
yihan> couldn't get it. The command I used was "find / -name
yihan> 'classes.zip'".

Classes.zip is part of the 1.1 JDK. AFAIK, JavaICQ does not work with
JDK 1.2. (I installed JDK 1.1.5 to use it.)

It might work with 1.3, but I never tried.

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <ggeens@iname.com> - Work: <guy.geens@cgey.be>