Re: another packaging question

On Monday 25 June 2001 16:28, Mark Johnson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> One more:
>
> 4. Some of the upstream docbook xml packages [1] come with jar files that
>    extend saxon, xt, and xalan2 processing functionality. (Separately.)
>
>    Should I package these as java "programs", and include wrapper
>    scripts?

When java libs are just used for a specific program and not supposed to be
used by other programs, it does not make sense to place the lib jars in
a seperate deb... it would even be best not to, because it would increase
the number of package unnecessarily...

and since it is the program that is important... package them as a program.

Egon