Re: Java libraries and proposal.

* Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org> [010406 04:09]:
> Build:
>   Is it possible to create a script that generates this automaticly?
>   Like a dh_javadeps... It should also generate the dependencies
>   in the control file...

I like this idea. It *ought* to be fairly straightforward (famous last
words) to implement this because Java programs declare all the classes
they depend upon in the first few lines of their source programs, except
for java.lang. (I don't know the Java spec well enough to know if the
dependency information is used only at compile time or if the
information is also available in the compiled .class files -- I bet it
is available in the compiled .class files too.)

Nice overview, BTW.

--
Earthlink: The #1 provider of unsolicited bulk email to the Internet.