Tomcat 3.2 + mod_jk-auto

hello,

I installed mod_jk to make Apache work together with Tomcat.
Since I have woody I got Tomcat 3.2.

I put

	Include /usr/share/tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto

into my http.conf to let tomcat configure the Apache
things on startup since this is recommended.

Now I'm wondering how it's possible to change the location of the
mod_jk.so in tomcats configuration from libexec/mod_jk.so
to /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_jk.so.

The Tomcat docs state that the mod_jk.conf-auto is automatically
generated on tomcat startup, so that it is senseless
to make changes there.

It also says that one can do additional configuration w/

	<ApacheConfig/>

in the server.xml, but it also says that this is only
possible since Tomcat 3.3.

So, any idea what I could do in 3.2 w/out statically adding
everything to http.conf?

Thanx in advance

Soeren