java-policy questions

Hi,

I have some minor questions/suggestions regarding the Java policy
<URL:http://people.debian.org/~opal/java/policy.html>

> Programs must have executable(s) in /usr/bin and be executable.

Is it acceptable for a daemon that is controlled via a /etc/init.d
script to do without the wrapper in /usr/bin? I would argue so.

> The name of the jar should folow the same naming conventions as for
> libraries.

(s/folow/follow/)

If you mean the naming conventions set forth in the next chapter, this
should be spelled out in full -- I was confused at first and thought
you meant the conventions used in naming (non-java) shared libraries.

> Programs must depend on java-virtual-machine and the needed runtime
> environment (java1-runtime and/or java2-runtime).

Is this Depends line ok:
  kaffe (>= 1:1.0.6-4) | java-virtual-machine, java1-runtime | java2-runtime

I had the desire to put the "recommended" JRE there to let people know
which one I'm testing the software with (cf Policy 7.4).

--
Robbe