Re: jpackage project presentation

Ainsi parlait Egon Willighagen :
[..]
> There are some tools developed to resolve classpaths needed for JVM's
> and other things that make life for a Java packager easier...
> I myself developed a tool that outputs the required jar files from a set
> of jar files which satisfies the "imported" classes in the Java source
> code...
I also have some useful shell scripts for packager, such as comparing jars
contents (attached below), and i was thinking of scripts useful for end-user,
such as a set of common functions for applications wrappers. I would be happy
to share this effort.

--
Guillaume Rousse <rousse@ccr.jussieu.fr>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html