Re: Large-scale java policy violations

> I suggest that we name the packages libfoo-java or in some
> cases libfoo-version-java if that are necessary.
>
> Is that ok if I change the policy in that way?

Fine in general with me, although I have a question about versions.  Do we
want libfoo-version-java or libfooversion-java?  To me a package like
libeditline-5-java seems stranger than libeditline5-java, although perhaps
that's just me.

Of course then libfooversion-java starts to look like the package simply
offers bindings to the corresponding C library, which is often not the
case.

Not deeply fussed either way.

Ben.