some packages

Hi!!

I have been investigating about kaffe and other Java softwares. Some
of softwares like Tomcat and Ant doesn't work with kaffe. I tried to
fixed these problems. Now I have some packages which work with Kaffe.

I put following packages to http://people.debian.org/~tora/deb/

ant_1.3.99.20010510-1.1_all.deb
	work with kaffe

cup_0.10j-1.1_all.deb
	new upstream version
	fixed debian java policy violation

fastjar_0.93-1_i386.deb
	new upstream version

jikes_1.14-1.1_i386.deb
	new upstream version
	encoding option problem is fixed (It's very important for
	CJK people(Chinese, Japanese, Korean).

kaffe_1.0.6+cvs20010522-1.1_i386.deb
	ant doesn't work.

Following packages are mine. But their need above kaffe and ant.
I'll upload them after kaffe and ant will be uploaded.

liboro-java_2.0.3-1_all.deb
liblog4j-java_1.1.1-1_all.deb

I think almost bugs are fixed but I don't confirm all. Can I ask
original maintaners to check and upload your responsible packages,
sir? Well, I can upload package instead of you if you couldn't by
any reason.

BTW, I read the discussion about new debian java policy. Can I see the
conclusion of it as html or text document?

best regards.
----
Takashi Okamoto <tora at debian.org>