xalan, xerces, svgslides -- whence javax/xml/transform?

I'm trying to package (for my own use, unless it turns out the license
permits otherwise, but it doesn't seem to) Sun's SVGslides system.
This uses Apache FOP, Xalan, and Xerces...  However, the version of
xalan included in the FOP 0.17.0 release also includes
javax/xml/parsers/ and javax/xml/transform/.   Is there a "proper"
place those are supposed to come from?  For my own use I can rip them
out of FOP and put them in the svgslides package, but that's Wrong(tm)
as far as making a source package...