Re: Quitting debian-java

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 05:47:12PM +0300, Alan KF LAU wrote:
> > This quite misleading.  As far as I know, the Microsoft contract
> > referred to has only funded a very small part of Kaffe.  (I have had
> > contact with Tim Wilkinson and Kaffe since before there was a
> > Transvirtual, and in fact was involved in some early of funding of
> > Kaffe, when I worked at Cygnus .)
>
> So you are going to tell me you are responsible to all the stupidity in
> in Kaffe and now you are defending your mistakes?

Ok, your just ignorant its plain and simple. Obviously you cannot defend your argument so you revert to being insulting. Even though you really dont deserve a reply I include instructions on how you can find the answer out. Secondly if you really think Kaffe is full of stupidity then shut up and start coding. Thats part of the reason the source is available.

> 'Small part of Kaffe'? Read the doc I linked before you comment.

Here's a revolutionary idea. Why not hop on irc (OpenProjects) and ask Transvirtual what Microsoft funded. (Transvirtual is generally around in #pocketlinux) You'll be pleasantly surprised to find out how small that part really is.

I'm all for supporting educated debate. But when you start throwing insults around there just is no point.

- Eric Molitor