Re: Quitting debian-java

Fwiw, one may observe the following snippets from postings five minutes apart
to debian-java and debian-devel:

On Sun,  4 Mar 2001 20:24, Alexander Hvostov wrote:
> Regarding my lack of a clue, you could try enlightening me, rather than
> insulting me. You should know by now that insulting people doesn't
> generally create anything useful.

Just struck me as curious.  Yes, I believe Stephane is worth replying to; if
(s)he believes it then probably so do others, so your additional constructive
arguments will not be wasted.

Ben. :)

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

... the brain-damaged Honorable Member for Bruce made his first parliamentary
contribution since being elected, by calling a quorum to silence me for three
	- Paul Keating, on Ken Aldred