RE: Quitting debian-java

It is a consequence of Sun's licensing and Debian policy.

I don't think finger pointing, even to Sun, will help at
this point.  We just need to figure out a way to work
around the problem.

Personally, I wish Sun goes to H***!  They also manage to
wound other good ideas severely, like JINI with their
stupidity.

Bao