New Maintainer Seeks Java-Knowledgeable Sponsor

Hi, folks. I've ITP'd a package called Freenet. It's a peer-to-peer
networking daemon built with anonymity and anti-censorship as a
primary goal. The main project's page is here:

I've made an initial package which is available here:

It works very well as a FHS-conforming daemon -- runs with an init.d
script, uses /etc/freenet for configuration, uses /var/lib/freenet for
data files.

Anyways, I'd love to get some help from someone with experience
packaging Java apps to review and even sponsor this package. Anyone up
for it?

Evan Prodromou