New Maintainer Seeks Java-Knowledgeable Sponsor

Hi, folks. I've ITP'd a package called Freenet. It's a peer-to-peer
networking daemon built with anonymity and anti-censorship as a
primary goal. The main project's page is here:

        http://www.freenetproject.org/

I've made an initial package which is available here:

        http://www.prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us/~evan/freenetdeb/

It works very well as a FHS-conforming daemon -- runs with an init.d
script, uses /etc/freenet for configuration, uses /var/lib/freenet for
data files.

Anyways, I'd love to get some help from someone with experience
packaging Java apps to review and even sponsor this package. Anyone up
for it?

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou