JBuilder for Linux

I could never get JBuilder foundation 3.0 working on my Debian box.  I
can only guess it's because I have a weird striped disk setup so a lot
of my top level directories are links.  (It mentions in some document
somewhere something about the java compiler binary not being a link...)

Anyways, JBuilder 3.5 foundation installs and runs fine on my potato box
without any real problems.  It's a little slow on my PPro 180, even with
the JIT compiler, but at least it runs :-)

Later,
        Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin | Clifton Labs, Inc. | Senior Computer Engineer |