Re: Jserv for Sparc

On Tuesday 25 January 2000, at 9 h 25, the keyboard of Emmanuel Bruno
<bruno@univ-tln.fr> wrote:

>     I am trying to install Cocoon on a ultrasparc(running potato and the
> blackdown port of the JDK), but it requires Jserv and I can't find it
> (even in Incoming). Does someone know where I can find it?

I wasn't able to recompile it on a Sparc because it uses 'javac' (the JDK compiler) and this name is hardwired. The JDK is only for the i386.

No other Java compiler seems installed on kubrick (I will mail debian-admin about this) so I wasn't able to test something else.

You could send a bug/wishlist against jserv.