Re: kaffe orphaned?

On Tuesday 7 September 1999, at 10 h 55, the keyboard of Adam Heath
<doogie@debian.org> wrote:

> him first.  He does respond to email.  The old bugs in the bts are from before
> he became maintainer, so he hasn't gotten email on them.

It is an incredible reasoning. I personnally took over the maintenance
of two orphaned packages and, obviously, I regarded old bugs as mine
and as my responsability.

> Debian is based on trust and communication.

This is why I prefer to take it publically here, instead of ranting
with friends in private.

> Mike has shown neither, and with
> your email, I wonder about your intentions as well.

They are simple: I'm an agent provocateur from Sun, trying to smash
the Debian Project because we are really afraid they could succeed to
build a Free Java environment.