New version of the autoconf macros

Thanks to Devin Weaver <ktohg@tritarget.com>, who implemented everything which
was missing, there is now a new set of autoconf macros for Java:

http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/autoconf-Java/

* no longer need a Java compiler to test the Java VM or to test if a class is
there,
* allows configure.in's author to test custom sources,
* and more.

Most Java programs are distributed as simple jars, without any easy mean to
compile them, which I regard as an obligation for a Debian package (at least
in main, see bug #49557 and the recent thread "On the use of pre-compiled
classes in packages").

Therefore, I suggest Debian Java packagers to use tools like the above macros
and mmake to allow an easy recompilation of Java programs.