New JServ package

Hi!

I've finally updated my JServ package and had to make some incompatible
changes. As there are only two packages (and one of them is my own) that
depend on libapache-mod-jserv this should not be a big problem. Here is
the changelog:

 * New upstream beta release 1.1b2
   - New ajpv12 protocol between mod_jserv.so and JServ
   - Support for Apache 1.2 removed
   - Many bug fixes and small improvements
   - Still no Servlet 2.1 support though (let's wait for Jakarta)
 * Renamed package from libapache-mod-jserv to jserv because it does not
   depend on Apache any longer. The JServ servlet engine can now be started
   by an init.d script so you can set up multiple servers for load balancing
   without installing a web server on them (closes: #40722)
   Thanks to Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> and Adam Keys
   <akeys@post.cis.smu.edu> for suggestions on the init.d script.
 * Updated included servlet classes to 1999-10-08
 * Installed the HTML changelog as /usr/share/doc/jserv/changelog.html.gz
 * Installed the Changelog from the servlet classes as well
 * The configuration files are now in /etc/jserv, the properties files for
   the servlet zones in /etc/jserv/zones. The configuration files from the
   old libapache-mod-jserv package are moved to the new location.
 * All configuration/properties files are no longer conffiles (i.e. managed
   by dpkg) - instead they are copied from /usr/share/doc/jserv/examples/
   in the postinst (if they do not already exist) and removed in the postrm
   when the package is purged
 * Wrote new update-jserv script so servlets (e.g. GNUJSP, Cocoon) can
   safely modify JServ's configuration files - see the man page for details
   and examples.

The new jserv package is currently in incoming, an updated GNUJSP package
is available at http://master.debian.org/~sgybas/gnujsp/. It will be uploaded
to the archive as soon as jserv gets installed (which might take some time).

If you have any packages that depend on libapache-mod-jserv, please update
them - the new GNUJSP package shows how to install servlets using the new
update-jserv script. If you have any questions, just mail me.

--
Stefan Gybas