Re: .java files into /usr/share/java/repository

On Wednesday 11 August 1999, at 13 h 51, the keyboard of David Rocher
<davroc@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> Should each Java module distribute the .java files as well the .class

Do note there is no formal and official Java Policy at the present time, only
a proposal <http://www.debian.org/~bortz/Java/policy.html>.

> files into /usr/share/java/repository or only the second?

IMHO, only the '.class'. '.java' belongs into the source of the package. We do
not distribute '.c' and '.h' with binary packages and Java is a compiled
language, not an interpreted one.