Date: 28 Jul 1999 18:54:29 -0000
From: Debian Installer <maor-installer@debian.org>
To: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@debian.org>
Subject: java-common_0.1_i386.changes INSTALLED

Installing:
java-common_0.1.tar.gz
  to dists/potato/main/source/misc/java-common_0.1.tar.gz
java-common_0.1.dsc
  to dists/potato/main/source/misc/java-common_0.1.dsc
java-common_0.1_all.deb
  to dists/potato/main/binary-all/misc/java-common_0.1.deb

If the override file requires editing, reply to this email.

Thank you for your contribution to Debian GNU/Linux.

------- End of Forwarded Message