developers-reference translation update

Hi Hideki,

As you already know, we'd like to upload the developers-reference in
about ten days, would you accept to update the Japanese translation in
the mean time?

$ LANG=C msgfmt -v po4a/ja/best-pkging-practices.po
299 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 15 untranslated messages.

Furthermore, the new lines are almost a carbon copy from msguntypot(1)
already translated in Japanese.

Regards

David