Fwd: RFS: zinnia and tegika (handwriting recognition input method from SCIM)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LI Daobing <lidaobing@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 00:01
Subject: RFS: zinnia and tegika (handwriting recognition input method
from  SCIM)
To: debian-mentors <debian-mentors@lists.debian.org>

Hello,

this RFS including following 7 source packages, which provide a
handwriting recognition input method for SCIM (now it can works for
Japanese and Simplified Chinese)

zinnia: ITP#514969, online handwriting recognition system with machine learning
tagaki: ITP#514973, core python module of Tegaki
tagaki-gtk: ITP#514971, GTK+ widget python model for Tegaki
scim-tagaki: ITP#514961, Tegaki input method for SCIM
tegaki-zinnia-japanese: ITP#514977 Japanese handwriting model for Zinnia
tegaki-zinnia-simplified-chinese: ITP#514978 Simplified Chinese
handwriting model for Zinnia
tegaki-recognize: ITP#514972 handwriting recognition application

the input method require first 4 source packages, and the optional the
5th and 6th. the 7th package is an standalone  handwriting recognition
application, not required by the input method.

zinnia is licensed under new BSD license.
tegaki-zinnia-japanese, tegaki-zinnia-simplified-chinese are licensed under LGPL
others 4 are licensed under GPL.

all packages are lintian clean.

followings are the dget link:

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zinnia/zinnia_0.02-1.dsc
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tegaki/tegaki_0.1-1.dsc
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tegaki-gtk/tegaki-gtk_0.1-1.dsc
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tegaki-zinnia-japanese/tegaki-zinnia-japanese_0.1-1.dsc
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tegaki-zinnia-simplified-chinese/tegaki-zinnia-simplified-chinese_0.1-1.dsc
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tegaki-recognize/tegaki-recognize_0.1-1.dsc
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scim-tegaki/scim-tegaki_0.1-1.dsc

-------------------------------------

if you can access a ubuntu 8.10 machine, I have add these packages to my ppa

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/lidaobing/ppa/ubuntu intrepid main

please help review these packages, thanks.

--
Best Regards
LI Daobing

--