Re: Recent upgrade in Lenny botched CJK fonts

On Wed Dec 10 at 00:00 (-0500), you wrote:
> > [...] Besides, I can still see the fonts in font selecting apps,
>
> What does the following give you:
> dpkg -l ttf\*mincho ttf\*gothic

That was the first thing I did to check whether they were still
installed.  And because I thought maybe dpkg could be lying (never did
before, but you never know...), I checked I could still see the fonts
(and the characters in them!) in font-selecting apps.  And I could.

> But installing one of each of these fonts fixed my issue.

I could try and install the other mincho and gothic, just in case the
problem was with the actual fonts.  Hopefully, I'll have time enough to
do that tonight.

Cheers,
Thomas PARIS
--