Re: Help with a Japanese license

Thanks!!! Really, lots of thanks!! :)

I've just emailed the author again about it. His answer to my previous email
was: "Their licenses are permitting everything if you write my name anywhere
on the readme.". In the original text, is "please tell me via mail or other
means" written in a way that suggests a requisite or just a suggestion? Or
is it ambiguous? It's quite important because if it's a requisite, it cannot
go into Debian main.

In any case, I've asked upstream about it. I'll keep you informed :)

Thanks a lot!!

Greetings,
Miry